Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beach and Korean's

Yesterday I went to the beach with some friends...Gah it was so HOT! It was like...37 degree's C[90-98 F] but yeah~ It was an awesome day. We threw Jelly Fish eggs at each other and TRIED to swim to the furthermost part of the water...well as far as they let us go... I was on my tippy toes and my friends were standing flat on their feet. I was literally on my toes!

But before that we went to watch Bedtime Stories. For them it was all their first time watching it...for me...the second. I wanted to go watch Yes Man..But no T____T I don't usually get the things I want but eh~ like any one cares....So... That's where we decided who was going to the beach or not... 2 of my friends weren't allowed to go and 1 just ditched us to go to his friends house.

We Trained it all the way to BonBeach which...was pretty far from where we came from. My friend Matt saw one of his school friends going to Mordi Beach [Mordialloc] they invited him be he decided to come along with us.

And by UN-known reasons my phone turned of and this stupid PUK code came up....meaning I couldn't open my Sim card until I called or knew the stupid PUK code... so I used Jame's phone the whole day.

So we went to the Beach doing what you do at beaches...and watch the Aussie Teenagers get Sunburn with out noticing it until they stood up and touched their "tanned" backs.

After 3 of your friends ditched us to go home...and not telling us. We decided to leave also~ I forgot to bring an extra shirt so I just wore the singlet and swimming top I wore...It eventually dried up. Then we got some ice cream and went back to the station. It was weird because we found slippers and we threw them on the track for no apparent reason.

James,Lisa and Matt got off at Chelsea and there was this weird guy who was like...
"Want a kiss? KIssy Kissy!" to my friends outside and started kissing the window...It was so weird...Me and Estelle just couldn't hold in our laughter~ anyways.

We got of at Cheltenham station. we waited for our bus it came about 10 minutes after. during that time...I met some Koreans.

I was actually singing "Balloons" by DBSK and my friend Estelle told me that she was looking at me every time I sung a new tone or something... then the girl started saying something...I sorta worked some of it out...

"Yah...I'll kill you if you don't find out where we are going"

"Yeah yeah...I'll kill you too~"

It was the weirdest thing i hear...besides the guy on the train. So the girl decided to ask us...In broken English..she was pretty good though. They were Headed to Middle Brighton which was on a different train line... I thought for a while...

I told them that they had to take the Bus to Southland and Take the middle Brighton bus. she said thank you in Korean "Kahamsamnida~"[something like that~] and I said your welcome...she was surprised that i knew what she said...our bus came...and they told this weird old lady which bus to catch... she said no and told them to sit down...I think she was their Tour guide and translator or something...If she was she wasn't doing such a good Job~

I was panicking cause i didn't know if i gave them the right direction...Until I saw the Middle Brighton bus leave the Southland bus Terminal~

By now it was...6 and Me and Estelle went our separate ways and went home...so tired after that~
Me and Ralph decided to Just watch Hana Kimi...and we did~ haha
So yeah~ Pretty random I say..

By the way...
I DIDN'T GET A TAN =="

No comments:

Post a Comment