Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Markets ....

A hoy hoy~ I went to Springvale today!!!
and well... Yeah

Springvale! The central asian place in Dandenong! Woot!... even though it's a different Suburb...>__>WHO CARES! IT'S ASIAN! anyways.

I didn't really want to go because a friend was wabout to call me... But i was dragged to buy fruits and asian food. [Fish...and other asian food] I was sorta pissed... I was in the middle of writing something too!.

So me being dragged to a place where the car park was covered in bird crap. [who know what happened there] and it was flippin HOT! It was like 40 degrees [celsius] today! I was like...dying!. IN THE CAR!

So yeah. But the wind picked up and got a bit cooler.
I wanted to get my hair cut but my mum made the whole guilt trip thing going:

"are you sure you won't regret cutting your hair?"
"Don't come to me if you can't do anything with your hair"
"You're hair looks fine...Look it's hot and if you cut it you won't be able to put it up any more"
"keep your hair look it looks better"

If you were there you'd probably block all your sense to your ear and just walk off... sadly i couldn't....

So i didn't cut my hair... For once i didn't complain [wait i'm complaining now T____T crap~]
anyways... so i asked her if i could color my hair. Springvale eing springvale..and asian...
IT'S CHEAP!

Go to one of those Aussie or European places getting a cut is like...20 Bucks or something and getting it coloured is like over 80!
But in springvale you can get it a colour and cut for probably 45... [I KNOW!]

BARGAIN BARGAIN BARGAIN!

*cough*

she said no...again.. telling me they ave to take my old color off and and thehn re color it.. which is 80 itself...
so GUILT TRIP!
I didn't...

So after all the bagging i gave up and started bugging my brother to keep my self occupied. but there was one thing that made me like... distracted.

Ok in an asian market if they sell a fruit [e.g: Nectarine]
They cut it and give you a try so... if it taste nice then you buy it [That's if you ant to]
so they would have it in a tray all cut up for you. It's a good idea... but! but! a bad one at the same time.

ok here's the story.
Me, My mum and Little brother saw one of our Church friends...[she came pretty far to buy mangoes]
and my mum and her were talking. so i was looking around the place popping the bubble wrap under the PawPaw's then i saw this little girl with her mum.
so i was like haha~ she looks cute [Like...she had really chubby cheeks]
so i was looking at her [not like that!] then i noticed she had the little plate of cut up fruit.
she was eating some so i was like alright shes eating the fruit... and her mum is buying it... then i saw her take a bit of one... made a face AND PUT IT BACK ON THE PLATE!

I MEAN SHE LOOKED OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN YOU EAT SOMETHING...YOU DON'T PUT IT BACK!
so she put it back like nothing happened to it...
then this weird guy was seeing if he should buy it. took the one the girl bit..

AND ATE IT!
I mean...GAH!!!
Long story short...
It's gross T____T

Then i started seeing the girl every where we went... SHE WAS HAUNTING ME!
ahhh! i'm not gonna sleep well... anyways..
yeah... Markets are cool not unless there's little girl eating things and putting them back so other people can eat what came from her mouth...

heed of warning to all asians...

BEWARE OF FREE SAMPLES!!!
I'm Rae..
AND I'M FRIKKIN CREEPED OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment