Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair...

Yay for me! I'm capped! T____T It sucks because that means my internet and downloads are slow...

This is out of the subject.. Just wanted to say it~ and then it connects to the subject.

There's a new Singer/Dancer called TaeGoon [<-----Video link]He's pretty awesome and the beat of the song is really good. The other Cool thing is one of the people helping him Debut was Kim Jae Joong.
That's him..AND THE GUN!HOT!

He's all gangster in the video and well...his hair is still long and bowlishly looking... He gets to hold a gun AND IT GOES BANG! THE GUN WORKED THIS TIME! In the preview all the gun did was click… probably CG –ed it and just made a flash. A BANG! ... Back to the subject.

Yeah I don't really like his Hair cut... the same reaction goes for Yoochun... But when you think about it...Yoochun does have his Hair phases... awkward hair phases.
So I will talk about how his weird… Phases go…
Debut Hair[kiss-uuuu]
I actually forgot when this was...IT'S STILL ONE!


The Long and the Bleached[Peace~]

The Un-Styled.. You know what... Just see the different hair styles he's had~'

Last one! because He's Just so darn adorable and his random Hair Phases~
HE'S TOO CUTE!...can't blame him that he has awkward haircuts~
PICTURE SPAM!~ HEHEHE [I know I'm missing some ...It's cause my files went missing T___T *sniff*]
oh... I was going through my files seeing as i needed to see if i had everything transferred from my old computer[which didn't happen]... I was checking my pictures and i never noticed i had this... so i started checking up on google..and they have A LOT!

CUTE!! BUT IT TOTALLY CREEPS ME OUT!...
anyways [note to Annie if you're reading this: this is what i was talking about]
So yeah~
byeeeee<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment